We are experiencing unprecedented changes to the way we function and interact as a society, and that most certainly is having an impact on the dance community.
We regret to inform you that we have had to cancel our festival due to the uncertainty of the future of travel restrictions for New Zealand and all over the world.
After many days of thinking and talking within the team, we decided to postpone the festival in order to keep up the quality and the levels of satisfaction we had delivered till now.
The next dates are 9-11/July/2021 at Waipuna hotel. This venue is already confirmed.
The majority of the international artists have confirmed their assistance to the event next year. This is great!!!!.
Our sincerest apologies to those of you who bought tickets to the festival. If you want to keep your ticket, it will be valid for the next festival. We will be in touch to confirm.
Refunds are available if you feel you can’t make it for the next year.
Thank you and see you next year.
Quoting the official website covid19.govt.nz
“Be kind. Make a difference by checking-in on others, especially the elderly and vulnerable. Look after anyone that needs help. Drop supplies to those at home sick.”